Your first visit to South Idaho Foot & Ankle Clinics establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During this visit, we make sure to obtain important personal and medical background information along with giving you enough time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect at your first visit to our practice, please read through this page and website. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as downloadable forms and instructions, a map and directions to our office, office hours and detailed information on a number of foot and ankle conditions.
In an effort to save you time, we provide below, a downloadable Patient Information and History Form you can complete at home and bring to your first visit.
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Scheduling Appointments: We realize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to see you at your scheduled appointment time. We ask that patients provide as much advance notice as possible when running late for or cancelling an appointment. With this advance notice of cancellation, time can be scheduled for another patient.
Your Appointment: Please bring the following to your appointment.
- Your (or your guardian's) Photo ID (e.g. drivers license, government issued I.D.)
- Insurance card(s)
- Referral forms (if required)
- Pertinent diagnostic studies (x-rays, MRI, labs etc.)
- Any required co-payment
- Most common pairs of shoes and any orthotics, splints or devices you are using.
- New Patient Form: (download, complete and sign): Patient Information and History Form
Practice Policies & HIPAA Information: To understand HIPAA and our Practice Policy, please download and review. It includes topics such as:
- Cancellations and late visits
- Uninsured patients
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Request for office records
- Requests for completion of forms
- Prescription and pain medications
- Medical emergencies
- Health insurance information
To schedule an appointment please contact our office at